La Skadrill sang'traiz
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

warhammer

AccueilGalerieDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

gamas day UK

AuteurMessage
Pinou
Admin
Pinou

gamas day UK Empty
MessageSujet: gamas day UK   gamas day UK Icon_minitimeMer 5 Oct - 8:08

Info via Warseer :

Com de GW : un drop pod géant
Com de GW (Ajout) : "There is nothing on the Deisgn Studio stand for 40K all GW are doing is pimping Dreadfleet, Ogres and Storm of Magic. Only interesting 40K bits I've seen is a some new greens. New Cadian IG, a new Warlock and a Storm Guardian,"
Com de GW (suite) Il y a quelques vidéos sur le site du pélican (mais pas encore de 40k).
(Dédicace canardwc) Il apparaît que la com GW ne tournait qu'autour de Dreadfleet
Com de FW : "FW Bran Redmaw (nice) plasma macharius. Eldar warp hunter. Falcon with a, D cannon."

Pas de photos pour l'instant (sauf une galerie très orientée battle de RanaldLoec).

Ca commence à arriver :

Table glaciaire FW "The Doom of Mymeara"
Bran Redmaw
galerie twit de beastofwar
galerie sur Bols
Macharius Omega (....plasmaaaaa.... )

Et cela continue :

Shadow Spectre Phoenix Lord
Rapier
Warp Hunter
Green des Cadiens

Info FW depuis Bols :

IA12 is not DE. Its a prison asteroid, penal guard, minotaur marines and Tzeentch chaos
The 3 new DE skimmer I mentioned will not be made due to time constraints. Other than the phoenix lord, no new xenos is planned for a while
But a chaos contemptor is due

Petite info en passant :

Il est fortement suggéré que l'explication de l'absence surprenante du Solitaire dans l'IA vol 12 par le fait que la ligne d'histoire le concernant ait été supprimé est la version "officielle" GW.

Et un peu de Titan :

Titan Eldar (2 configs)

Ce que je prenais pour le lascan (déjà connu) sur le contemptor doré est en fait un multifuseur.

Quelques photos de plus :

Greens d'archonte et de gardien de choc Eldars (par un trainee => ne sortira sans doute jamais)
Greens des Cadiens (par un trainee => ne sortira sans doute jamais)
Bran Redmaw
Seigneur Phénix
Contemptor du Chaos (Conversion)
Contemptor avec Multifuseur et poing de combat incluant un lance-plasma
Greens d'armes de Contemptors

un peu d'info du séminaire FW :

L'IA volume 12 s'appellera : "The Merros Incident". (Tzeentch vs Penal Legions et Minotaurs)
Pas de nouveaux persos pour Badab à venir
nouveau bras de Contemptor : pince énergétique avec graviton gun intégré
Une variante de Land Raider Proteus avec une flanc semblable au Land raider 'pre -heresy style mk2'. et une armement différent (bolters lourds et fuseurs)
le Seigneur Shadow spectre ne serait pas une pouffe
Le nom de l'Omega pourrait changer suite au sondage de Tony (Cottrel) lors du séminaire
des terminators "Pre-heresy" seraient très vraisemblables
des versions spécifiques aux chapitres sont probables mais pas forcément dans "l'ordre que l'on pourrait attendre".
Régles du TANTALUS. "12 12 10, comes with a flicker, can fire 12 dissie shots, transport 16, access to some other upgrades. Heavy support or dedicated for the court. Can do D6 S7 AP2 hits to a vehicle or troops it flat outs over or 1 S7 2D6 to a vehicle. A bit over 200pts."
sur la liste de corsaire Eldar :

pas de solitaire
un psyker Corsair (Voidlistener?) :" is a navigator for them but acts like a warlock in game I think. Can cast one or two powers (if with stones) - one of which does D6 strength 10 attacks minus the targets toughness with an AP2. (i.e against T4 is S6 etc). 12 to 18 inch range I think.". Modèle (non femelle) envisagé
les kabalites (guerriers EN) auraient accès au Venom mais pas au Raider.

3 nouvelles fiches Apo, une pour les hornets, une pour les wraithlords + wraithseer.
la version Wulfen de redmaw est indiquée comme étant réalisé à 50%.
Il y aura de nouvelles plaques pour la table GW (dont une Tyranide ?)
Quelques photos du séminaires

Quelques infos supplémentaires sur l'IA vol 12 :

As for IA12...as already iterated, Imperial Penitnant Legions, Minotaur Marines and Tzeentch Chaos. According to Alan Bligh, the chaos will be an even mix of demons, traitor guard and marines, a la what Vraks had. He said the story WILL NOT be 1K Sons, but a different, new Tzeentch Warband, but conversion kits for 1K Sons are being done.

De la Black Library via The Black library Bolt Hole :

1. Christian mentioned that there will be 2 more Garro audio dramas. Jim Swallow confirmed that they have the arc for Garro and Cerberus pretty much plotted out and that now they know how these arcs are gonna end, getting there is gonna be quite exciting.
One of these audiodramas will be showing us Garro in quite a different light, with quite different circumstances. There is supposed to be quite a big twist in this one.
Also, IIRC Jim mentioned that one of these is called Sword of Truth.
2. There will also be a Garro & Varren double-disc audio drama which shows us how the two meet.
3. John French is writing a mini audio-drama concerning Cerberus, the surprise character from Garro: Legion of One.
4. Pyro aka Sarah Cawkwell, is writing an audio-drama, titled Indomitable (I hope I've got that title right!), which is going to be about Marneus 'Marny' Calgar and Chaplain Cassius. Christian mentioned 40k and Die Hard in the same sentence when talking about this one. Smile
5. Christian is working on a Raven Guard novella. I wasn't able to get much time with him during the day so I couldn't chat with him more about it. But this is welcome news, since the chapter has only had one published and one up-coming audio-drama about them. The cameos in The Hunt for Voldorius and that one Ultramarines novel sort of work too I suppose.
But yeah, bring it on!
6. John French is working on another novella, titled Crimson Fist, and it has a fair bit of space battles in it I am reliably told.
He is also working on an Architect of Fate novella that is called Fateweaver.
Note: I may be confusing these two. The Boltholers present during the seminar, feel welcome to comment on this. Or Pyro, or John, or Christian.
Note: The Imperial Fists are Christian's favourite chapter.
7. Christian mentioned that going forward the plan is for all future HH novels to get audiobook versions on the same release day and that given what the reactions are to the unabridged Prospero Burns/A Thousand Sons audiobooks, more of the already released HH titles will be getting the same treatment.
8. Nick Kyme is working on an Emperor's Children novella or audiodrama (I forget which).
9. Anthony Reynolds is doing a Kharn the Betrayer audiodrama.
10. Gordon Rennie is doing a Blood Angels audiodrama that slots into the events of Bloodquest Book II.
11. Gav Thorpe's nest, a novella about Chaplain Cassius, will be Limited Edition status.
12. Aaron's next novel, The Emperor's Gift, will be getting an audiobook release the same day the hardback does. This is the plan at least.
13. Chris Wraight mentioned that his next, Wrath of Iron which is a SMB novel about the Iron Hands, will explore the relations between the Iron Hands and the Adeptus Mechanicus, particularly in relation to the training of the Iron Fathers.
The ruthlessness of the Iron Hands, as well as their views about "weak people" will be explored. Expect another deeper novel like Battle of the Fang that really shows us the nature of a chapter.
14. Talking about his Ferrus Manus related novella for the Primarchs anthology, Nick mentioned that it is set during the same campaign as the one told in Promethean Sun, so there will be some overlap.
Ferrus' past on Medusa will be touched on somewhat as well.
15. Sarah talked about HANSUM SPESS MAHRINEZ.
16. A fact most people may not be aware of, but Sarah is the most published author in Hammer & Bolter other than Ben Counter.
17. Nick Kyme would love to somehow explore something about the fate of Vulkan post-Istvaan V and the travels of Vulkan He'stan to find the Primarch's lost relics.
18. James Swallow has plans for a Space Marine Battles novel about the Blood Angels. That's all he gave me I am afraid. Expect something really stonking.

quelques tofs de plus :

Astral Claws
Land raider Proteus (dont version Astral Claws).
Boaarding Marines
Planing et contenu
land raider old school
rhino MkIc

Divers et pour le futur:
75Hastings69 laisse entendre une nouvelle version de Blood Bowl
Harry indique que le projet de la boîte mystère qui suivra la boîte mystère de l'année prochaine est déjà commencé.

Quelques infos sur l'IA vol 11 avant d'aller se coucher:

Il y aurait un grand prophète permettant de prendre plus de choix de soutien.
la taille d'unité des Guerriers Aspects Shadow Spectre serait augmenté à 6 et l'unité serait maintenat de l'attaque rapide
le Seignuer Phénix Shadow Spectre serait équipé d'une petite arme de tir F7 doucement appelé "Spear of Sunlight".
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

gamas day UK
Page 1 sur 1